Monday 7 April 2014

Trying to print the Second assignment

After spending a few hours deducing what else (besides machine error) could be causing the multiple stuff ups when printing (each print gets to a different point then just stops) - I decided to go back to the drawing board.

Rather than having 1 large model, ive opted to create 4 smaller models which still, together, reach the required size in length and width. This also allows me to show my attractor point from different spots, ultimately demonstrating how it works.

I also noticed when I ran it on shapeways.com print testor that my original would print with no errors should I pay to get it done. But seeing as this subject hardly warrants spending 750.00 on a model worth 15%, I decided to go for the smaller 4 options. This allows me to have less invidual components, and also allows for a quicker printing time.

Here are a few screenshots of what it will look like:


No comments:

Post a Comment