Monday 24 March 2014

Project 2: 2nd Attempt

For the past few days I have spent a fair few hours trying to figure out how to get my boxes to turn on both the x and y axis simulatineously when attracted by the attractor.

With some help I was finally able to do it.

In order to do it however, I had to completely redesign my thinking pattern, as well as my node graph in grasshopper. Note now how my cubes not only turn on both the x, y axis', but the cubes also get bigger as they are further away from the attractor point.

I am really happy with the progress ive made thus far, and I know im pretty far ahead of most at this stage, so I will not be stressing as much now :)

I still want to try and get the whole shape to bend on the Z axis, so if the ball like object is going down the mesh in the middle goes down with it - but this will take a bit more thinking..



X axis movement over 4 stages on the slider

Y axis movement over 4 stages on the slider

Z axis movement over 4 stages on the slider

No comments:

Post a Comment